Garden District Band - Hot-Groove Four - Mardi Gras 2020
Hilton Riverside New Orleans, 2nd level open-air "Public belt" area.
During the Mardi Gras Weekend! ...we'll be performing Mardi Gras music, my original compositions, funky New Orleans tunes and great standards including the music of Horrace Silver, Tad Dameron, Dave Brubeck/Paul Desmond, and many more!
- Friday, February 21st, 2020 - 2:30-6:30pm featuring Jordan Baker (piano), Brian Quezergue (bass), myself-David Hansen (drums, etc) and special guest, saxophonist Baron Raymonde (NY).
- Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 - 2:00-5:00pm featuring Jordan Baker (piano), myself-David Hansen (drums, etc) and special guest, saxophonist Baron Raymonde (NY) and Ibanez Artist-bassist Roland Guerin (New Orleans).
- Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 - 2:00-5:00pm featuring Jordan Baker (piano), myself-David Hansen (drums, etc) and special guest, saxophonist Baron Raymonde (NY) and Ibanez Artist-bassist Roland Guerin (New Orleans).
- Monday, February 24th, 2020 - 11:00am-2:00pm featuring Jordan Baker (piano), myself-David Hansen (drums, etc), Brent Rose (sax) and special guest and Ibanez Artist-bassist Roland Guerin (New Orleans).
French Quarter Festival 2020
- Garden District Band - Hot Groove Seven
- Saturday, April 18th, 2020
- 700 Bourbon Street "Zapp's Potato Chip Stage"
#FQF #FrenchQuarterFestival #GardenDistrictBand #DavidWHansen #JordanBaker #Brian Quezergue #YamahaDrums #Brushfire #Earthtone #Sabian #Remo #VicFirth #JazzNew Orleans #Upward #DWHardware #OriginalCompositions
The Garden District Band (Trio) is performing at the Alvas Showroom Music in Los Angeles, CA on Friday, January 17th, 2020 with two shows starting at 8:00pm. This is during the NAMM week tradeshow in L.A. (North American Music Merchants conference) …the largest music related conference with over 100,000 people attending. The Alvas Showroom is in the Los Angeles area of San Pedro (between Long Beach and Santa Monica).
from New Orleans:
Jordan Baker, piano
David Hansen, drums, composer, band-leader
Special guest and Ibanez artist; Roland Guerin, bass
#Alvas Showroom #NAMM #GardenDistrictBand #DavidWHansen #JordanBaker #RolandGuerin #YamahaDrums #Brushfire #Earthtone #Remo #VicFirth #JazzLosAngeles #Upward #DWHardware #Zildjian #IstanbulAgop
The Garden District Trio has been performing nightly at Houston's Restaurant, 1755 St. Charles Ave., New Orleans, LA 70130 since 2006. That's seven nights a week for over thirteen years. Band-leader, drummer; David W. Hansen, features the best pianists and bassists in New Orleans and has performed over 9,000 hours on his drum-set.
Hansen's Garden District Band performs from a Trio to Hot-Groove Nine and they perform for any type of event. Contact them today to find out if they are available for your next event. CONTACT
The Garden District Trio performs nightly:
Houston's Restaurant, 1755 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130
reservations: (504) 524-1578 / band manager/contact: (504) 427-2008
Monday to Thursday: 6:30-9:00pm
French Quarter Festival 2019
Saturday, April 13th, 2019
500 Bourbon Street Stage (Dow Chemical Stage)
Garden District Band - Hot-Groove Seven
featuring: David W. Hansen: drum-set, Jordan Baker: piano, Matt Johnson: guitar, Brian Quezergue: bass, Brian Murray: trumpet, Clarence Johnson III: sax and Michaela Harrison: vocals.
Performing all original compositions by: David W. Hansen, Hansen Music Collections/BMI as heard on their trio album "Upward"
Garden District Trio: Upward: